Hot Girls and Cars: A RideLust MythBuster

| понедельник, 7 сентября 2009 г.

I was doing a little bit of browsing on eBay motors today [I wasn't joking when I said it's highly addicting] and I came across the photo pictured above of a 2002 BMW M3. The girls in the picture made me laugh, especially the one on the left who appears to be absolutely enraptured with the BMW logo. 

The picture reminded me of a few pretty sizable misconceptions that men who drive luxury and/or sports cars have. So, as an import car model myself, and a girl who is admittedly attracted to hot cars [ipso facto the guys that drive them], there are a few myths I’d like to debunk for the sports car enthusiast population [read: guys].

Myth #1: You Have a Hot Car, You Will Attract Hot Girls

This is actually only partially a myth inasmuch if you have a hot car, you probably will attract hot girls - the myth is that you’ll keep them interested. A hot car is the bait, your knowledge of the car is what’ll reel them in. If a girl asks ”What kind of pound per weight ratio does this bad boy have,” or “So where does this thing redline at?” YOU NEED TO KNOW THE ANSWER. There is no bigger turn off than a guy with a sick ride who doesn’t know jackshit about it.

Myth #2: Corvette’s Are Fail-Proof Chick Magnets

If you are over 40, the only thing your Corvette will communicate - even if it’s an absolutely babied Z06 - is: “I am single with waning sexual function.” I know that sounds harsh, but seriously, that is the conclusion girls, especially auto show/model girls, tend to draw.

Myth #3: Ferrari’s Are Fail-Proof Chick Magnets

With most girls, Italian models cars in general are iffy-territory becase there appears to be a rather sizable number of men who drive them that would prefer Steven to Stephanie, if you catch my drift.

Myth #4: The More Expensive The Car, The Better

Having a Lust-able ride does not necessarily mean dropping more than the gross national product of some countries to get it. I mean yeah, a Porsche Carrera GT is pretty damn impressive, but so is a fully-restored 1971 Chevrolet El Camino. It’s all about the devotion.

The same rules that apply to cars also apply to motorcycles, although I will admit outright that any guy on a Ducati Monster makes me weak in the knees.



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий