Meguiar’s MotorEx 2009

| суббота, 25 июля 2009 г.


Saturday was an interesting day for me. I went to the Meguiar’s MotorEx show in Sydney which is a celebration of all things automotive. Before I got to the show I was starting to wonder if it was all worthwhile. Firstly I had a 4:00 AM start to catch a plane halfway across the country. Then on the way to the airport I almost killed myself when I missed a turn because of blinding rain. This resulted in me skidding the Valiant sideways across an intersection, barely missing a group of trees before I managed to stop the car! I made my flight with about a minute to spare. But once I got to the venue and I saw this beauty I knew it was all worthwhile. You may have seen 32 three window coupes before, but not like this. Running a V12 from a 60’s GMC truck, this coupe has all it’s running gear mounted on a truck chassis. I loved it because it was so different. One more pic after the jump.

321

322



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий